Garcia’s briefcase isn’t the only attraction we’ve brought with us! Come on down to Garcia’s at the Cap™ Forest and see more of our collection! We have:
- Montgomery Clift’s windshield!
- Natalie Woods’ life preserver!
- One pair baby shoes, never worn (from Sharon Tate)!
- The pickle that accompanied Mama Cass’ ham sandwich!
- Book on knot-tying that belonged to Michael Hutchence!
- Gram Parson’s skeleton!
That’s right! Garcia’s at the Cap™ has the the bones of legendary country/rock musician Gram Parsons! His friends stole his body and buried him in the desert, and then we dug him up and mounted him! For you to look at while you drink $11 beers!
Garcia’s at the Cap™! Come on down!
That was where he kept his death. He carried his death around, and took out a little bit at a time. That briefcase was where he kept his death.*
And you hung it on the wall like a trophy.
* Garcia kept all of his death in there. The narcotics, obviously, but you know he also had his Camels and some cookies in there.